The method of setting the mail client can seem tough. If you have chosen the new mail client as Juno, the unfortunate thing is that you need to make the Juno email ID manually on the Android. Here’s how you can set it up.
- By Settings
- Firstly, launch the Settings.
- Then, press on the Accounts part.
- Next, visit the ‘Email.’
- After that, put the Juno sign-in information.
- Then, press on ‘Next.’
- Next, click on the ‘Next’ option one more time in the given menu.
- After that, click on ‘Next’ again.
- Note that the Juno mail ID has been added to the smartphone.
- By the PC
- Firstly, visit the official Juno site.
- Then, press on ‘My Account.’
- Next, you shall get an alert stating ‘Not a Juno Member? To sign up now, press Here’. You need to press on that link.
- Then, for making a free mail account, search ‘Free Services’ and select ‘Free Email.’
- After that, choose ‘Order Now.’
- Next, put the credentials on the upcoming page. Check if you wish to upgrade it and select the ID of yours.
- Then, press on ‘Submit and Continue.’
- If you complete all the steps that have been mentioned above, then Juno shall direct you to the Message Center. It shall be taking you to the email from there.
- The method of removing the app cache and files
- Firstly, visit the Setting.
- Then, view the Apps menu.
- After that, choose ‘Manage apps.’
- Check that under which tab the mail app is present. As soon as you get it, press on it.
- Next, press on ‘Clear cache’ for clearing the app cache. If it does not help you out, press on ‘Clear data’ for clearing the app files. Note that this should be done at the end if nothing works out.
- Then, reboot the gadget to ensure that the modification does take place.
- No net connection
You might have noticed that having no net connection leads the mail app to stop working. If you are using data rather than net connection, put the smartphone data mode to whichever it makes it work. It can be any one of them i.e., 3G, 4G, or 5G.
- No Sync
- Firstly, view Settings.
- Then, press on the Accounts and Sync menu.
- After that, note whether there is an ‘Auto-sync’ CheckBox. Turn it on if it is already not switched on.
Congratulations! You have been able to setup Juno email on your Android device.
Ava Williams is an avid technical blogger, a magazine contributor, a publisher of guides at mcafee.com/activate, and a professional cyber security analyst. Through her writing, she aims to educate people about the dangers and threats lurking in the digital world.